Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Number Cards & Counters

I bought the counters from Kidadvance, but you could easily use bingo chips.  The box is lattice mould, and the cards are plywood with vinyl numbers made from the sheet I had printed.  I did not buy the number cut outs or number puzzle matching, as I already have activities like these in other materials I have purchased.
I particularly like the introduction to odd & even number lessons with these.


  1. I was wanting to link to my blog and a great printable extension exercises for cards and counters. You can look under the Mathematics Label. I love your blog. It is fabulous to see the way your homeschooling Montessori life is coming together.

  2. Thank you so much!! We are really enjoying home schooling:))
    You have some amazing resources on your blog!! Thank you for leaving the link, it's very kind of you to share such wonderful materials:))


I greatly appreciate your friendly comments and feedback. I love to see what others are making, so please feel free to include a links and share your site with us!!! If you have any questions regarding any of the materials we have made...I'd love to help!!! Thank you for visiting us:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab Our Button!!

We would LOVE your support...

Please visit and "like" us for updates on our

Facebook Page! We share photos and 

updates of what we are up to there!

We love to hear from you!!

If you have any questions for us comment... ASK!!

Visit us on Pinterest as well!!

Don't forget to check out our Montessori 

Are you subscribed to Making Montessori Ours to get all of our

latest updates by email?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Making Montessori Ours