Sunday, August 21, 2011

Make Montessori Grammar Symbols


Again...I was inspired my many other Montessori Blog mom's who have made their own Grammar Symbols.  I used craft foam available at most Dollar stores.  I had lots left over from our craft projects.  The Box - also in an earlier post is from Grandpa's Montessori - though is easily made like any other grammar box. You can easily use small storage containers like these as well. I made the labels for my box in word. The chart is from a free print source that I laminated.  I also had seen that many mom's use clear contact shelf liner to laminate everything very inexpensively, and it is awesome!!! 
This is where I purchased my symbols 3 part cards and the grammer solids we made are here as well our symbols template.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I grew up with Montessori, and now am in college to become a Montessori teacher myself. I love this website; it is currently helping me create my own lesson plans. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thats amazing:)) It is so wonderful that you grew up with Montessori, and are now giving back:)) I wish you the very best of luck!!
      Thank you for such a kind comment:))

      Delete

I greatly appreciate your friendly comments and feedback. I love to see what others are making, so please feel free to include a links and share your site with us!!! If you have any questions regarding any of the materials we have made...I'd love to help!!! Thank you for visiting us:)